The Combined Tour
From: USD 41.35
Dewi’s most popular tour takes you on a journey of discovery from plant to product.
- botany expert for the walk in the rice fields
- facilitator for the botanical products workshop
- herbal tea and traditional Balinese cake
- fresh coconut water
- all-natural ingredients required to create four botanical products: Hibiscus Shampoo, Nature’s Sunscreen, Aloe Vera Body Scrub and Boreh (healing scrub)
- 4 x 150 mL botanical products to take away, traditionally wrapped in palm leaves (recycled glass bottles available for visitors who are travelling on from Ubud)
- illustrated plant and recipe guide (emailed to you)
Maximum group size: 10 people
Duration: 3 hours (90-minute walk and 90-minute workshop)
Where: Ubud Botany Interactive, Jalan Kajeng No.32 (opposite Ubud Sari Resort)
What to bring:
- comfortable footwear
When: Monday–Saturday at 9 am (walk then workshop) and 2 pm (workshop then walk)
Good to know:
The walk through the rice fields covers about 1.5 km return. The terrain is mostly flat, although there are some slight hills and uneven ground. Footwear such as joggers or thongs is recommended.
Some parts of the walk are shaded, but be prepared – it can get quite hot and humid. Running the walks in the morning and afternoon is intended to avoid the hottest part of the day, but it is still important you bring a hat, sunscreen and water.